Written by Farida Khalil
Well wearing an Oscars 2018 gown to pretty much anything makes you the queen of the place. Or better yet wearing it when you’re the bride! That officially makes you the queen of queens of queens… You get it 👑. So Queens, will you give me the honor of showing you the 6 Best Bridal Looks from the red carpet?
6) Coming in sixth place is a Giorgio Armani dress worn by Allison Williams. It’s a Nude gown that’s beautifully embellished with rhinestones and has a chic cap sleeve. It suits all body types and gives the illusion of a small waist because of its full skirt. This gown sparkles, brides! Did you read that? I’m going to say it again anyway, IT SPARKLES.
5) Fifth, a Chanel white gown worn by Margot Robbie. This exceptional royal cut with delicate dramatic draping at the shoulders will make you look like a true princess bride.
4) As stylish as ever is the Versace gown worn by Mary J Blige. White with asymmetrical neckline, a slit and Swarovski crystal-encrusted bodice, what else could you wish for? And to complete it, this gown gives you an hourglass shape. It’s drama with touches of luxury!
3) You’ve all been waiting for this, admit it! The Elie Saab gown, ladies. Worn by Zoey Deutch, it is literally glowing. Look at the details for God’s sake. You can’t go wrong with Elie Saab.
2) In second place is a Gown by Christian Siriano gown worn by Janet Mock. It’s a breathtaking white figure-hugging gown with elegant straps. I can see prince charming himself waiting for her at the end of the aisle.
1) First place totally goes to the stunning gown by the one and only Zuhair Murad, that was worn by Gina Rodriguez. The cut and belt perfectly accentuates any figure. So let me put it this way, either I get married in this or I’m not gonna get married at all. Everyone on the red carpet was stunned by it.